What is ITR (ITR Full Form) – How to file Income Tax Return? ITR Kya Hota Hai | ITR Ki Full Form Kya Hoti Hai | How to file ITR (Income Tax Return)? How to generate ITR
The tax collected by the central government on the income of a person is known as ITR. ITR is a type of legal document that discloses the complete details of the income of the common man to the government. Today we are going to make you clear the complete information related to what is ITR (ITR Full Form) through this article . If you want to get any information related to Income Tax Return, then read our article in detail till the end.
What is ITR (ITR Full Form)?
ITR is a type of form that is filled to inform the government about the income of its previous financial year. It is a type of legal document through which the government gets complete details of your income. Through ITR (ITR Full Form) , the government can know from which sources you have earned money, how much you have invested, how much you have saved and how much you have to pay tax. To fill the ITR form, you have to go to the Income Tax Department and fill seven types of forms, about which we will provide you further information.
What is ITR Full Form
The form to be filled by man is the full form of ITR key which we have explained to you below.
- ITR Full Form in English – Income Tax Return
- ITI Full Form in Hindi – Income Tax Return
How is ITR generated?
As you all know that ITR is a type of statement which tells the government how much amount has been received by the citizens of the country from their business or job. You can make IPR both online and offline. Income Tax Act According to the Income Tax Act, all those persons whose age is 60 years or less and more than 2.5 lakhs have come annually and those who are 60 years or more and their annual income is ₹ 300000, it is mandatory to fill ITR form. Is.
What is the type of ITR form?
Various types of forms are made available by the Income Tax Department for the people to provide their income related details. Around ITR1 to ITR-7 phones were made available in the assessment year 2019 and 20. To get the information related to all these forms, read the steps given below carefully:-
- ITR-1: ITR 1 form is also known as Sahaj. This form is to be filled by those who receive income by way of salary, pension, house property, interest or other means. To fill this form, the income of the person should be up to ₹ 5000000.
- ITR-2: ITR 2 is filed by individuals who have a source of income but do not profit from any business or profession.
- ITR-3: This form is given to individual individuals, this Hindu Undivided Family. ITR 3 is for those people whose source of income is not from any business or profession.
- ITR-4: ITR 4 is for those who do not have prescribed permission from business or profession.
- ITR-5: This form is for individuals who are from Hindu Undivided Family and for individuals who file ITR-7
- ITR-6: This form is for companies not claiming exemption under Section 11 of the Income Tax Act.
- ITR-7: ITR 7 This form for individuals who can file return under section 139(4A), section 139(4B), section 139(4c) etc.
What are the documents required to file ITR?
To file Income Tax Return, you have to read the following documents carefully:-
- Form 26as
- pan card
- Form 16A, 16B, 16C
- TDS certificate
- interest certificate
- tax saving investment certificate
(Income Tax Return) How to file ITR?
To file ITR by man, read and follow the steps given below carefully:-
- To file income tax, you have to first go to the official website of the eFiling portal .
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of ITR Return Preparation.
- After that you have to go to the menu.
- Here you have to click on the download option.
- After downloading, you have to fill all the information asked in the phone.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Validate option.
- After that you have to click on calculate that option.
- In this way you can generate it and save it.
- Your income is analyzed for by Income Tax and action is taken in case of mistake.
Today we have made you clear all the information related to what is ITR (ITR Full Form) through this article . If you have any difficulty related to this topic, any question comes in your mind, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.