What is ITI Course | How to do ITI | What is the full form of ITI? How to apply for ITI course. Type Of ITI Course
After passing 12th, everyone thinks that what should we do so that we can have a good job, in such a situation, students prefer to choose their career before passing 12th because after 12th, children have a lot of confusion in choosing a career. There are different types of courses to do after 12th, one of which is a very popular course, ITI Course, ITI course is not a very difficult course and we get a job soon. Keeping this thing in view of today like we are going to provide you with complete information about ITI course through your article Course ITI what? To know how to do ITI course or what is its eligibility, you have to read our article carefully till the end.
What is ITI?
Friends, let us tell you that the full form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute, it is called Industrial Training Institute in Hindi, ITI is an industrial course which is designed for children from class 8th to 12th. Through this course, children are prepared to work at the industry level so that the child can get a good job. Many trades are made through this course, such as mechanics, electronics, fashion designing, computers etc. Friends, let us tell you that for doing ITI, students do not need to become more qualified, they can easily get admission in it.
Types of ITI — What is ITI Course
There are mainly two types of ITI trade
1- Engineering Trades
Engineering trades are completely technological, meaning that it is related to technology. In this type of trade, students are mostly provided education on subjects like mathematics, science and other technology.
2- Non Engineering Trades
The same non-engineering trades do not have technical subjects, apart from this, they have little relation to science or technology, they are often given by the same students who are less interested in the subject of science.
Some ITI courses
- ITI Electrician
- ITI Fitter
- ITI Automobile
- ITI Welder
- ITI Mechanic
- ITI Plumber
- ITI Surveyor
- ITI Draughtsman Civil
- ITI Digital Photographer
- ITI Hair and Skin Care
- ITI Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- ITI Firemen
- ITI Cutting and Sewing
- ITI Footwear Maker
- ITI Library and Information Service
ITI diploma course after 10th
The list of which subjects you can do ITI course after 10th class is given below. You can do diploma by choosing the subject according to your mind from the list.
- Diesel Mechanic
- Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print
- Commercial Art
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Foundry Man
- Dress Making
- Hair & Skin Care
- Fruit & Vegitable Processing
- Information Technology & E.S.M.
- Letter Press Machine Mender
- Manufacture Foot Wear
- Lather Goods Maker
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mech. Instrument
- Mechanic Radio & T.V.
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Motor Driving-Cum-Mechanic
- Pump Operator
- Tool & Die Maker
- RefrigerationSeceratarial Practice
- Sheet Metal Worker
ITI Diploma course after 12th
If you are 12th pass then you have two options to do diploma. First, if you have done 12th with maths, physics and chemistry, then you can take admission in direct polytechnic and complete diploma in 2 years. Second you can do ITI course. Below is a list of some diploma courses which can be done specially after 12th.
- Stenography English
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Stenography Hindi
List Of Engineering Trades Name In ITI
- Radio Mechanic
- TV Machanic
- Mechanic Ref. and Air Conditioning
- Mechanist Grinder
- Information Technology
- Electronic system Maintenance
- Electronic Mechanic
- Radiology Mechanic
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Draughtsman Civil
- Production and Manufacture Sector
- Electricals sector
- Automobiles Sector
- Information Technology Sector
- Wire Man
- Architectural Assistant
- Automotive Body Repair
- Auto Electrician
- Automotive Paint Repair
- Computer in Hardware and Networking
- Mechanic Diesel
- Spray Painting
- Mechanic Tractor
- Interior Designing and Decoration
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Sheet Fabricator
- and may more
List Of Non Engineering Trades Name In ITI
- Dress Making
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Commercial Arts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Cutting and Sewing
- Food Production
- Needle Work
- Fashion Designing
- Health Inspector
- Hair and Skincare
- Textile Designing
- Office Assistant in Computer Operator
- Secretarial Practice
- Hospital House Keeping
- Resource Person
How to prepare for ITI?
Every year ITI form comes in the month of June/July or August, apply it and when the admit card arrives, then go and give the entrance exam well. To do ITI diploma from a good ITI institution, you need to give an entrance exam and when you pass it, then you are given ITIs colleges according to your rank. In this counseling is also called in which you are given the opportunity to choose the college. Important thing – After getting a good rank in ITI Entrance Exam, you will get 2 types of colleges first government college second private college i.e. colleges will be given to you according to your rank.
Benefits of doing ITI course?
- The biggest advantage of this course is that practical training is given to the children.
- In ITI, you will get a course of 6 months 2 years and up to 1 year.
- After doing this course you can easily take admission in diploma.
- You don’t need any book knowledge for this.
- All children can easily do this course from class VIII to XII.
How much is the fee for doing ITI?
- Fees in government sector from engineering trades range from 2 thousand to 10 thousand
- Fees from engineering trades in private sector from 20 thousand to 60 thousand
- Fees in the government sector from non-engineering trades range from 4 thousand to 15 thousand
- Fees in private sector from non-engineering trades from 15 thousand to 60
What is the salary after doing ITI?
- After doing ITI, if you have joined a good company, then you can get around 15 to 20 thousand.
- If you join a government company after doing ITI, then your salary will be even higher.
Eligibility Of ITI Course
- Must have passed 10th class.
- Candidate age should be between 14 to 40 years.
- Here the candidate is required to secure at least 35% aggregate.
Documents required for taking admission in ITI?
- 8th and 10th marksheet
- SC and OBC certificate
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- Debit Card Credit Card For Online Payment
How to apply for ITI course?
- To take admission in ITI, you have to have at least 10th pass or more.
- After that you have to give a written test in which you have to get good marks.
- The list of qualified students is released after the written test.
- And your admission is done on the basis of merit in the government institute.
- If your marks are not high and you have not got government institute then you can also do it from private ITI institute.
How to choose ITI center?
For doing ITI course, you can choose any one of the government and private institutes as per your convenience. ITI institutes are located in every state. There are about 11964 ITI institutes available in our country out of which 2284 are government and 9680 are private centers. The figures have been increasing continuously for the last few years as the demand for ITI is increasing. In the year 2020, the number of students trained from ITI has increased by more than 45%, which shows that the career scope in ITI is very good.
Dear friends, hope that you must have understood through our article that what is ITI course or what is the process to do it. If you face any difficulty, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below, your comment is important for us, in the same way we will continue to provide you information about more things through my article.